Too bad this was half of the vid, the other part corrected it. You topped yourself.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h57H_7i3GLE&feature=related"]YouTube - obama muslim gaffe[/ame]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Too bad this was half of the vid, the other part corrected it. You topped yourself.
corrected it?
was it him retracting the statement that hes muslim?
a muslim or a habitual liar.......does it make a difference?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Yes, corrected it. It was a few seconds after, he was talking about attacking him and calling him a muslim and said it. I personally dont think America cares even if he was a muslim, I wouldnt if he actually was.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">corrected it?
was it him retracting the statement that hes muslim?
a muslim or a habitual liar.......does it make a difference? </div></div>
Actually B. HUSSEIN was corrected by the interviewer. B. HUSSEIN said "my muslim faith". Pure and simple.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I can say my muslim faith, does it mean I am a muslim? The photoshopped pic in at the very beginning screams bs for this vid. Heard Sunday that Mccain will say his johnson is bigger than Obama's in a last ditch effort to sway women voters.
That would be irrelevant. Obama doesn't need the little blue bombers to make it work.
You know what they say about the more conservative you are dont you? lmao
Hmmm...No, I think you should share....
You know, told you I would be hanged by the rep on here if I posted it...as true as it may be.
Bookmarks